Wheaton GMC Buick Cadillac Ltd is currently looking for a Journeyman Technician to join our team in Saskatoon. You will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. You must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, and adjust mechanical equipment to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a technician position.
- Valid drivers license.
- Experience with domestic/GMC brands would be considered an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technician/mechanical repairs.
- Able to work well in a Team environment.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and Teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A dedicatedbay, hoist and built in tool box.
- A solid foundation of customers from over 35 years in business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- Hands-on experience with the newest technology used in automotive repair.
- A Leadership Team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new Team members.
- A Team that values training and continuous improvement.
- No Sunday or Holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun and exciting place to work.
Join our team today and become part of Saskatchewan's fast growing Automotive Industry and start your career. Wheaton GM is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be held in confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
Work Location: One location