THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
MASKS IS RECCOMENDED TO BE WORN WITHIN OUR DEALERSHIP.
If you are exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (coughing, fever, difficulty breathing), please stay home and self-isolate.
WE RELY ON YOU, AS YOU RELY ON US TO KEEP YOU SAFE.
WHEATON SASKATOON PHONE - (306) 244-8131
We are ALWAYS OPEN ONLINE at www.wheatonsaskatoon.com
COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Actions
The health and safety of our customers & staff is our number one priority.
- We are continually wiping down all high traffic surfaces, washrooms, communal spaces and workstations with disinfecting wipes or cleaner daily
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 are asked to stay home and contact health services
- It is mandated that staff members exhibiting flu-like symptoms to stay home and self-isolate
- All staff are asked to practice basic flu prevention techniques
- Masks are RECOMMENDED to be worn within the dealership
- Washing hands often
- Coughing and sneezing into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching your face
- Physical contact such as handshaking is discouraged
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation on a daily basis and take responsible precautions to ensure the safety of all our customers & staff.