A GUIDE ON HOW TO GET YOUR CAR SPRING READY
Typically when car owners think about weather preparedness for their vehicles, their mind goes to what they must do to prepare their car for the winter season. But, just as it is crucial to prepare for the colder seasons, it is just as important to prepare for the warmer climates.
Cadillac Saskatoon is here to help all drivers travelling the streets of Saskatoon, Warman, Humboldt, Prince Albert, North Battleford, and Martensville, SK. We have prepared a guide with items you should consider when preparing your vehicle from winter mode to summer fun.
- Swap Your Tires – tires are one of the most under-considered parts for any vehicle. Yet, the right set of tires can make a world of difference in how well your car drives. Many tire options are available, including winter, all season, and summer. If swapping out your tires, or choosing which tires are best for your vehicle, sounds like a lot of work, take a moment to schedule a service appointment with a service professional.
- Clean Your Car – spring cleaning isn’t just for your home. Winter salt and slush make it challenging to maintain a clean car, no matter how attentive you are. Spring is an excellent opportunity to undo all the winter buildup with a thorough interior and exterior cleaning.
- Check Your Brakes – typically, your brakes should be inspected and serviced every six months or 20,000 km, and spring is the perfect time to get this done. Visit our Service Centre today before all the winter salt can cause damage to your brakes. Check out our current service promotions when scheduling a service appointment.
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers – while this may seem minimal, it is essential. With spring finally here we will surely get plenty of spring showers. Check your owner’s manual for instructions on how to replace your wipers.
- Replace Your Air Filter – after the snow has melted, there are sure to be months’ worth of hidden dust in the air that will end up going to your air filter. Spring is a great time to get a new air filter and replace your old one.
For more tips on how you can get your car spring ready, contact us. Our team of knowledgeable and friendly professionals is here to help you with all your automotive needs.